- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
University Of Michigan
Latest University Of Michigan Items
University of Michigan students plan to hold an all-night protest starting Tuesday over what they call low minority enrollment and inclusion on campus as school officials move forward with plans to boost racial diversity and increase black enrollment.
University of Michigan is leading a distance-learning program focusing on Islamic studies that includes other Big Ten schools and the University of Chicago.
A winter storm has delayed a lecture by a University of Michigan medical researcher and administrator who studies lung diseases at the cellular level.
Many schools in Michigan are closed for another day as dangerously cold temperatures linger across the state.
Temperatures dropped to dangerous, record-breaking lows in Michigan on Tuesday, leading to the closure of hundreds of schools.
University of Michigan students seeking to promote racial diversity at the school are expected to meet with university officials on Friday.
An alliance of Michigan's three largest universities awards more degrees than any other such network, but it lags rivals in the prized mission of transferring technology out of the classroom and into commercial ventures, according to a report released Tuesday.
In 2006, Michigan voters approved an amendment to their constitution prohibiting racial, gender and ethnic discrimination in public employment, public contracting and public education. Yet the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit in Cincinnati struck it down last year.
Michigan native son Mitt Romney is mounting a giant effort to win back some love in the state of his birth, amid fresh signs he will have trouble winning the Feb. 28 primary or a general election matchup for the state's 16 electoral votes this fall against President Obama.