- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - University Of Minnesota
University of Minnesota student Zac Bair enlisted in the U.S. Army to help pay for college. After three deployments in Afghanistan with the 75th Ranger Regiment and his "fair share" of combat, Bair was honorably discharged. Soon after, he enrolled at the University.
University of Minnesota faculty and student activists are pressuring the school to rescind an invitation to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to speak at the school next month.
The University of Minnesota is honoring one of the state's best-known climatologists, an agribusiness CEO and a turfgrass farmer as this year's recipients of the prestigious Siehl Prize for Excellence in Agriculture.
The University of Minnesota is hosting a celebration of the 100th birthday of Norman Borlaug, one of the school's most celebrated graduates.
The Vikings addressed their struggling defense, adding starters Linval Joseph and Captain Munnerlyn. But they have yet to address their biggest need: quarterback.
Concealed-carry advocates kicked off a campaign Monday to allow some students, faculty, staff and visitors to carry firearms at the University of Minnesota.
A Hennepin County judge has found that a former University of Minnesota women's golf coach was discriminated against because she's a lesbian.
A former University of Minnesota women's golf coach was discriminated against because she's a lesbian and is entitled to nearly $360,000, a Hennepin County judge ruled Tuesday.
A new study found that when high schools switch to a later start time, there is an improvement in student grades, attendance and overall student health.
An associate professor who taught at the University of Minnesota is under arrest in connection with alleged child exploitation in Louisiana.
The University of Minnesota will redouble its efforts to recruit students of color and ensure student safety, university President Eric Kaler said Thursday.
Kevin Burbach is joining The Associated Press as a general assignment reporter in Bismarck.
Minnesota has given football coach Jerry Kill a raise and another year on his contract.
This April, the University of Minnesota dance team will compete in the International Cheer Union - a congregation of the best dance and cheer teams in the world.
A study of drug and alcohol arrests on U.S. college campuses brings some unwanted glory to schools in Wisconsin and Minnesota.