- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - University Of Minnesota
Mary Carlson recently settled into her new room in a home she now shares with 15 fraternity members.
The University of Minnesota plans to boost its recruiting and retention efforts to counter declining black enrollment in graduate and professional programs.
The University of Minnesota says 300 people at a St. Paul apartment may have been exposed to infectious diseases due to misuse of blood monitoring equipment at screening events.
The University of Minnesota is once again defending itself against the idea that it's overloaded with administrative costs, to the potential expense of faculty and students.
Former President Bill Clinton will speak at the University of Minnesota next month.
A man who formerly worked as research assistant at the University of Minnesota is charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.
When the civil war in Somalia broke out more than 20 years ago, Jaylani Hussein and his family were among the first to move to the United States.
It has been a reality check for Massive Open Online Courses.
The carp invading Minnesota up the Mississippi River could be stopped - at least for several years.
University of Minnesota student Zac Bair enlisted in the U.S. Army to help pay for college. After three deployments in Afghanistan with the 75th Ranger Regiment and his "fair share" of combat, Bair was honorably discharged. Soon after, he enrolled at the University.
University of Minnesota faculty and student activists are pressuring the school to rescind an invitation to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to speak at the school next month.
The University of Minnesota is hosting a celebration of the 100th birthday of Norman Borlaug, one of the school's most celebrated graduates.
The University of Minnesota is honoring one of the state's best-known climatologists, an agribusiness CEO and a turfgrass farmer as this year's recipients of the prestigious Siehl Prize for Excellence in Agriculture.
The Vikings addressed their struggling defense, adding starters Linval Joseph and Captain Munnerlyn. But they have yet to address their biggest need: quarterback.
Concealed-carry advocates kicked off a campaign Monday to allow some students, faculty, staff and visitors to carry firearms at the University of Minnesota.