- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
University Of Minnesota
Latest University Of Minnesota Items
Minneapolis police don’t play, apparently. A local resident says he was walking by the University of Minnesota, spit on the ground – and was immediately swooped by police.
Zygi Wilf beamed in the middle of the sharp-dressed group, a gold-painted shovel in his hands, a purple Vikings hard hat on his head and star running back Adrian Peterson by his side.
It appears that the shelf life of trans fats will soon be facing an expiration date.
Seeking to keep Halloween politically correct, two universities have come out with guidelines for students on acceptable and unacceptable costumes for campus trick-or-treating.
New research shows that poverty itself may use up people's limited mental bandwidth, causing them to make worse decisions that contribute to their poverty.
Lindsay Whalen's return home to play for the Minnesota Lynx four years ago coincided with a career renaissance and the emergence of a long-suffering franchise.
New York City politics are baroque and entertaining, and offer evidence that voters are either very forgiving or have short memories. Step right up and witness disgraced former Congressman Anthony D. Weiner running for mayor, now joined by disgraced former governor and MSNBC host Eliot Spitzer, who pines to be city comptroller.
A Democratic lawmaker criticized Tuesday's U.S. Supreme Court decision on the Voting Rights Act by calling Justice Clarence Thomas "Uncle Thomas," then saying he didn't know "Uncle Tom" was a racist epithet.
For a few weeks in 2011, Rep. Michele Bachmann was on top of the GOP, having chased Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty from the GOP presidential field and racing to the front of the pack.