- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
University Of Minnesota
Latest University Of Minnesota Items
Fox News has signed former Ohio congressman Dennis J. Kucinich as a paid contributor on both the Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
For some, an unwillingness to accept the concept of individual responsibility can lead down a bizarre path. Rather than accept the possibility that a single, evil man could perform the unthinkably evil act of killing 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., last month, some would place the blame on the tools he used to commit this crime.
A pair of counties in the D.C. suburbs are considering pushing back high school start times, potentially joining a number of districts around the country that have switched to later school days to improve student achievement.
A top state official overseeing the new Minnesota Vikings stadium said Friday she expects personal seat licenses to be priced in line with fees charged at the Twins' Target Field and the University of Minnesota's TCF Bank Stadium _ if the team pursues the fees to help pay its share of the $975 million construction cost.
Two years after their party made historic inroads in a traditionally deep-blue state, Republicans in Minnesota find themselves again looking at a period of rebuilding.
As anyone trying to juggle a career, family and sleep will tell you: The one universal truth of modern life is that there are not enough hours in the day to do everything that needs to be done. If only we could stop time in its tracks or, at least, slow it down — wouldn't that be nice?
Even if it is defeated, Minnesota's gay-marriage amendment won't help same-sex couples in the state to wed — rather, it will merely stop the ban from being added to the state's constitution, leaving in place a law defining marriage as the union of a man and a woman.
A Minnesota man recently traveled to Somalia to join al-Shabab, a spokesman for his family said, renewing fears that the terror group is continuing to recruit Somalis living in the U.S. to return to their homeland to fight.
Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty has resigned as a national co-chairman of Republican Mitt Romney's presidential campaign and ruled out any 2014 political races in Minnesota, in order to lobby for Wall Street.