- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
University Of Mississippi
Latest University Of Mississippi Items
A University of Mississippi graduate student Jessica Fancher Peralta is the first Mississippian to receive a Knowles Science Teaching Foundation Fellowship worth $175,000.
The University of Mississippi Medical Center plans to lease 4.4 acres on the north edge of its Jackson campus to a developer who wants to build a 224-unit apartment complex with ground-level stores and offices.
At a leafy college campus in north Mississippi and an upscale dinner club in New York, groups are protesting a Mississippi law that opponents say could sanction discrimination against gays and lesbians.
The University of Mississippi will consider installing carbon monoxide monitors in dormitories after a student's monitor detected high levels of the harmful gas, the school's spokesman says.
The University of Mississippi Medical Center will merge some functions with the neighboring Methodist Rehabilitation Center under an agreement approved Thursday by higher education officials.
A national fraternity group has closed its University of Mississippi chapter after three members were accused of tying a noose around the neck of a statue of the first black student to enroll in the Southern college that was all-white at the time.
Jackson State University is moving ahead with a $47.3 million plan to build a new 628-bed housing complex, a 650-seat dining hall and a conference center, to be finished by January 2016.
The University of Mississippi's stadium plans could soon get a little more concrete.
The University of Mississippi will try to speed up its normal construction process in order to head off what it fears will be a shortage of on-campus housing.