- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - University Of New Hampshire
The University of New Hampshire is getting an expert on lightning.
When Secretary of State Bill Gardner and former Gov. Hugh Gregg teamed up to teach college students about the New Hampshire primary 15 years ago, they devoted one session to the then-novel idea of using the Internet to keep the public informed about candidates.
Jury selection is progressing in the murder trial of a New Hampshire man prosecutors say raped and killed a 19-year-old college student his former girlfriend had lured to their apartment.
The screenwriter and director of the Disney film "Frozen" has encouraged University of New Hampshire graduates to do away with self-doubt.
The screenwriter and director of the Disney film "Frozen" spoke at her alma mater Saturday, encouraging University of New Hampshire graduates to do away with self-doubt.
Jury selection is expected to run well into next week in the murder trial of 31-year old Seth Mazzaglia, who is accused of raping and killing University of New Hampshire sophomore Elizabeth "Lizzi" Marriott in 2012.
Lawyers for a man accused of raping and killing a 19-year-old college student are concerned about the effects that graphic sexual testimony and evidence would have on potential jurors, according to court documents.
The University of New Hampshire is getting a $900,000 grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture to study climate change adaptation in the Blue Mountains of Oregon, an area prone to wildfires and drought.
The University of New Hampshire's most heavily used classroom building is getting an interior and exterior makeover.
The University of New Hampshire is one of 11 schools receiving a federal grant to help train and retain child welfare workers.
For busy University of New Hampshire athletes, sprinting back and forth between the field house and the library may boost their physical condition more than their academic performance. But next fall, they'll have a new dedicated space designed to bring studying and sports closer together.
The University of New Hampshire has been asked to help a White House task force end sexual assault on college campuses.
Some professors at the University of New Hampshire say they are appalled that the school's librarians are throwing away thousands of books to make way for a new collection.
More than 50 students from around New England heard from experts and practiced their sales pitches at a competition at the University of New Hampshire.
The Durham Town Council has approved a plan to let the University of New Hampshire close an outdoor pool built in the 1930s and build a new one.