- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
University Of New Hampshire
Latest University Of New Hampshire Items
The University of New Hampshire is getting an expert on lightning.
When Secretary of State Bill Gardner and former Gov. Hugh Gregg teamed up to teach college students about the New Hampshire primary 15 years ago, they devoted one session to the then-novel idea of using the Internet to keep the public informed about candidates.
Jury selection is progressing in the murder trial of a New Hampshire man prosecutors say raped and killed a 19-year-old college student his former girlfriend had lured to their apartment.
The screenwriter and director of the Disney film "Frozen" spoke at her alma mater Saturday, encouraging University of New Hampshire graduates to do away with self-doubt.
The screenwriter and director of the Disney film "Frozen" has encouraged University of New Hampshire graduates to do away with self-doubt.
Jury selection is expected to run well into next week in the murder trial of 31-year old Seth Mazzaglia, who is accused of raping and killing University of New Hampshire sophomore Elizabeth "Lizzi" Marriott in 2012.
Lawyers for a man accused of raping and killing a 19-year-old college student are concerned about the effects that graphic sexual testimony and evidence would have on potential jurors, according to court documents.
The University of New Hampshire is getting a $900,000 grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture to study climate change adaptation in the Blue Mountains of Oregon, an area prone to wildfires and drought.
The University of New Hampshire's most heavily used classroom building is getting an interior and exterior makeover.