- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - University Of North Carolina System
U.S. colleges and universities are drowning in a sea of "political correctness," and many of higher education's "best and brightest" don't recognize the danger.
In his first year as athletic director at Notre Dame four years ago, Jack Swarbrick visited Chapel Hill, N.C., for the first time. Walking through the University of North Carolina campus before a Tar Heels football game against the Fighting Irish, Swarbrick vividly remembers the satisfaction he felt in being warmly welcomed.
Classes were held Tuesday morning at the University of North Carolina Wilmington as the search continued for a gunman who ran toward the campus after a holdup overnight.
At a time when many Americans are in desperate need of a job, the field of nursing will soon be in desperate need of Americans.
Longtime agent Gary Wichard was suspended by the NFL Players Association on Friday for nine months for his role in a recruiting scandal involving the University of North Carolina.