- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - University Of North Carolina System
U.S. colleges and universities are drowning in a sea of "political correctness," and many of higher education's "best and brightest" don't recognize the danger.
In his first year as athletic director at Notre Dame four years ago, Jack Swarbrick visited Chapel Hill, N.C., for the first time. Walking through the University of North Carolina campus before a Tar Heels football game against the Fighting Irish, Swarbrick vividly remembers the satisfaction he felt in being warmly welcomed.
Classes were held Tuesday morning at the University of North Carolina Wilmington as the search continued for a gunman who ran toward the campus after a holdup overnight.
At a time when many Americans are in desperate need of a job, the field of nursing will soon be in desperate need of Americans.
Longtime agent Gary Wichard was suspended by the NFL Players Association on Friday for nine months for his role in a recruiting scandal involving the University of North Carolina.