- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - University Of North Carolina System
U.S. colleges and universities are drowning in a sea of "political correctness," and many of higher education's "best and brightest" don't recognize the danger.
In his first year as athletic director at Notre Dame four years ago, Jack Swarbrick visited Chapel Hill, N.C., for the first time. Walking through the University of North Carolina campus before a Tar Heels football game against the Fighting Irish, Swarbrick vividly remembers the satisfaction he felt in being warmly welcomed.
Classes were held Tuesday morning at the University of North Carolina Wilmington as the search continued for a gunman who ran toward the campus after a holdup overnight.
At a time when many Americans are in desperate need of a job, the field of nursing will soon be in desperate need of Americans.
Longtime agent Gary Wichard was suspended by the NFL Players Association on Friday for nine months for his role in a recruiting scandal involving the University of North Carolina.