- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
University Of Northern Iowa
Latest University Of Northern Iowa Items
Documents show the University of Northern Iowa has fired an assistant football coach after learning he sold complimentary tickets.
Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier. May 23, 2014.
A recently unveiled task force proposal to change the way Iowa funds its state-run universities has been greeted with skepticism by University of Iowa supporters who believe it could cut funding by millions.
The University of Iowa is viewed as less welcoming than the two other state universities, so fewer Iowa high school students choose to go there, the Iowa Board of Regents president says.
Iowa's public universities have paid more than $1.3 million to resolve employment disputes since 2011, a price tag that far exceeds the cost of similar agreements that have roiled the executive branch, according to records released Wednesday.
University of Northern Iowa officials are considering reducing the maximum number of hours students can work at jobs on campus.
Iowa's executive branch has agreed to pay $125,000 to a former University of Northern Iowa employee who claimed she suffered workplace mistreatment so severe that it caused her to attempt suicide, according to documents released Wednesday.
A group of University of Northern Iowa students is helping bring thousands of free saplings to Cedar Falls to help the city replace trees lost to disease or flooding.
A University of Iowa advertisement placed in the University of Northern Iowa student newspaper has sparked surprise and some criticism.