- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
University Of Oregon
Latest University Of Oregon Items
The Oregon Legislature is looking at two bills that would curtail access to public records.
The recent influx of new businesses in downtown Eugene that is transforming the Broadway and Willamette Street intersection is starting to drift westward, with a new sports bar already open and a waxing salon, a Subway sandwich shop and Buy 2 convenience store preparing to open this spring.
Any NFL team that drafts Michael Sam will be taking on much more than a rookie pass-rusher.
University of Oregon police say students were evacuated from two campus buildings Monday night after a small fire in one of them.
A University of Oregon chemistry professor has been chosen to serve as president-elect of the American Association for the Advancement of Science - the world's largest general scientific society.
Fashion retailer H&M plans to open a store in Eugene.
As foundational change to the rotted structure of college athletics has become a matter of when, not if, the group Huma founded to advocate for college athletes remains in the middle of the effort.
When Superman made his comic book debut in 1938, he was a borderline socialist with a grudge against big business. However, in "Man of Steel," which opens June 14, Clark Kent's alter ego is so mainstream that he's fast friends with U.S. Army brass.
Philadelphia dictated the tempo at a lightning pace for the first 31 minutes of play and held on late for a closer-than-it-looked 33-27 victory at FedEx Field.