- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - University Of Pennsylvania
Police say a suspect is in custody in a shooting death outside a popular bar and restaurant near the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
A quick look at the 2014 Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor:
A growing number of Pennsylvania's state-owned universities are seeking flexibility to adjust tuition and fees in order to bolster student recruitment and cover expenses.
Documents obtained by the Associated Press reveal how the NYPD's intelligence division focused far beyond New York City as part of a surveillance program targeting Muslims.
Christian J. Lambertsen, a scientist and doctor who invented an underwater breathing system used by the military in World War II and later coined the "scuba" acronym by which such systems are widely known, has died at 93.