- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - University Of Pennsylvania
Police say a suspect is in custody in a shooting death outside a popular bar and restaurant near the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
A quick look at the 2014 Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor:
A growing number of Pennsylvania's state-owned universities are seeking flexibility to adjust tuition and fees in order to bolster student recruitment and cover expenses.
Documents obtained by the Associated Press reveal how the NYPD's intelligence division focused far beyond New York City as part of a surveillance program targeting Muslims.
Christian J. Lambertsen, a scientist and doctor who invented an underwater breathing system used by the military in World War II and later coined the "scuba" acronym by which such systems are widely known, has died at 93.