- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - University Of Pennsylvania
Police say a suspect is in custody in a shooting death outside a popular bar and restaurant near the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
A quick look at the 2014 Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor:
A growing number of Pennsylvania's state-owned universities are seeking flexibility to adjust tuition and fees in order to bolster student recruitment and cover expenses.
Documents obtained by the Associated Press reveal how the NYPD's intelligence division focused far beyond New York City as part of a surveillance program targeting Muslims.
Christian J. Lambertsen, a scientist and doctor who invented an underwater breathing system used by the military in World War II and later coined the "scuba" acronym by which such systems are widely known, has died at 93.