- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
University Of Pennsylvania
Latest University Of Pennsylvania Items
It's sometimes called highway hypnosis or white-line fever, and it's familiar to anyone who has driven long distances along a monotonous route.
Research finds those who hold a firm belief in God stand out from all others for their having a higher sense of purpose.
American Christians have some "Unfinished" business, Rich Stearns asserts, and not just because that's the title of a book he recently released via Thomas Nelson Publishers.
The nation's most prominent anti-obesity crusader, first lady Michelle Obama, has turned her attention to beverages and is encouraging Americans to drink more water.
Princeton University took the top place honors in U.S. News & World Report’s latest ranking of top 100 institutes of higher learning around the nation.
For generations, some of the best and the brightest are drawn to Harvard University.
Our teenagers and young adult children need to hear the truth: We are made for love — not transient sexual relationships. And when we ignore that truth, we will be hurt, often badly.
Although the perception is that cities are dangerous places to live, a new study shows that people are more likely to die from injuries in rural areas than in urban settings.
Baltimore-based Sinclair Broadcast Group will break into the lucrative Washington media market with the purchase of WJLA-TV and NewsChannel 8 from the Allbritton family, which plans to focus more time and resources on its Washington-based political news website Politico and other online media following a nearly $1 billion deal announced Monday.