- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
University Of Richmond
Latest University Of Richmond Items
University of Richmond President Edward L. Ayers is stepping down in June 2015.
The Mormon Church is pushing back against the notion that members of the faith are taught they'll get their own planet in the afterlife, a misconception popularized in pop culture most recently by the Broadway show "The Book of Mormon."
The judge deciding what could become a landmark gay marriage case in Virginia defies easy characterization: She was a prosecutor, but also a public defender. She was appointed by President Barack Obama, and she also served in the military as a Navy lawyer.
The Senate confirmed Patricia Millett to the powerful federal appeals court in Washington, making her the first of President Obama's judicial picks to be approved since Democrats changed filibuster rules that potentially will usher in a new era of how nominees are confirmed.
London had as many wins over Duke in two years at Richmond as he's had in four years at Virginia: one. Yes, Duke isn't the doormat at used to be. That's one of the sticking points. If Duke can upgrade its program, why can't Virginia?
Despite religious jokes continuing to take the stage in American comedy, experts say believers are forming a united front to combat the jokes and forming their own comebacks against them.
Having the Redskins training camp in town is a big deal. That makes Richmond a big deal, which is something it has sought to become for a long time.
There was a deceptive lull in the undeclared war between President Obama and Republicans over judicial nominations when the Senate confirmed the president's first nominee to the prestigious U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.
Former U.K. Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's spirit of leadership and empowerment lives on.