- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
University Of Richmond
Latest University Of Richmond Items
The two University of Richmond basketball coaches killed in a hot-air balloon crash were a beloved long-time assistant who was part of one of the most revered moments in the program's history, and a woman who was hardly out of college and always cheerful and willing to help.
One was the constant in Richmond women's basketball, the beloved assistant coach who had been on staff for 15 seasons, remaining through two coaching changes. The other was hardly out of college, always cheerful and willing to help and with a demeanor that led others to expect great things.
The Delaware man who piloted a hot air balloon that crashed about 25 miles north of Richmond on Friday, killing all three people on board, had decades of flying experience.
Two members of the Richmond women's basketball staff were occupants of a hot air ballon that crashed Friday in Virginia, the school has confirmed.
University of Richmond President Edward L. Ayers is stepping down in June 2015.
London had as many wins over Duke in two years at Richmond as he's had in four years at Virginia: one. Yes, Duke isn't the doormat at used to be. That's one of the sticking points. If Duke can upgrade its program, why can't Virginia?
Having the Redskins training camp in town is a big deal. That makes Richmond a big deal, which is something it has sought to become for a long time.
Michael Rocco's uncle is the coach at the University of Richmond. His dad was a quarterback at Penn State.
On one telegraphed University of Richmond pass by Darien Brothers, coach Chris Mooney's hands covered his eyes while the ball still was in the air, before the interception he knew was coming.