- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
University Of South Carolina
Latest University Of South Carolina Items
The University of South Carolina Beaufort is asking for almost $60 million from Beaufort County for campus projects including a convention center, a baseball stadium and renovations to its arts center.
The University of South Carolina Upstate (USCU) is closing The Center for Women's and Gender Studies (CWGS) and using the saving to teach future students about the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and Federalist Papers.
Here's a look at the four Republicans vying to be lieutenant governor. Three of the four are touting their ties to GOP Gov. Nikki Haley, who is not endorsing in the race. This year marks the last time voters will choose the lieutenant governor. Gubernatorial candidates will begin choosing their running mates starting in 2018.
South Carolina senators voted Tuesday to censure two public colleges for assigning books on homosexuality by forcing them to spend money on teaching the nation's founding documents.
Boeing chairman W. James McNerney is speaking at the University of South Carolina's commencement for graduates of the Honors College and the College of Arts and Sciences.
Members of the generation now graduating from college are likely to see such advancements in their lifetimes as self-driving cars, extensive use of 3-D technology, and a reduction in world hunger, Vice President Joe Biden told University of South Carolina graduates Friday.
A lot has changed in a short period of time for a 3D print startup company that launched one year ago in a downtown Columbia business incubator.
The University of South Carolina Beaufort is asking Beaufort County for more money for scholarships to encourage students to attend college in their hometown.
A House budget proposal to cut $70,000 from two South Carolina universities for assigning gay-themed books to freshmen might not get much of a reception in the Senate.