- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - University Of South Dakota
The University of South Dakota (USD), the state’s oldest university, was founded in 1862 and classes began in 1882. Located in Vermillion, South Dakota, USD is home to South Dakota's only medical school and law school. USD is governed by the South Dakota Board of Regents, and its current president is Jim Abbott. The university has been accredited by the North Central Association of College and Schools since 1913. - Source: Wikipedia
New University of South Dakota head men's basketball coach Craig Smith has named three assistants, from schools in North Dakota and Colorado.
The University of South Dakota is expanding its medical school class size starting in the fall of 2015.
For the vast majority of South Dakota teens who want to participate in the tradition, summer jobs are available. The state's unemployment rate among workers ages 16 to 19 is 10.3 percent, as tracked by the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The University of South Dakota women's basketball team has been knocked out of the NCAA Tournament, but the South Dakota State University team is playing on in the Women's National Invitation Tournament.
The women's basketball teams from the University of North Dakota and the University of South Dakota are just hours from finding out who they will play in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
The University of South Dakota has launched a national search for a new head men's basketball coach.
The University of South Dakota has set May 12 as the date to break ground for $66 million worth of new athletic facilities.
A man who ran a tax refund scam with several members of the University of South Dakota football team has been sentenced.
VERMILLION, S.D. (AP) — University of South Dakota standout linebacker Tyler Starr has accepted an invitation to play in the 89th East-West Shrine Game.