- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - University Of South Dakota
The University of South Dakota (USD), the state’s oldest university, was founded in 1862 and classes began in 1882. Located in Vermillion, South Dakota, USD is home to South Dakota's only medical school and law school. USD is governed by the South Dakota Board of Regents, and its current president is Jim Abbott. The university has been accredited by the North Central Association of College and Schools since 1913. - Source: Wikipedia
New University of South Dakota head men's basketball coach Craig Smith has named three assistants, from schools in North Dakota and Colorado.
The University of South Dakota is expanding its medical school class size starting in the fall of 2015.
For the vast majority of South Dakota teens who want to participate in the tradition, summer jobs are available. The state's unemployment rate among workers ages 16 to 19 is 10.3 percent, as tracked by the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The University of South Dakota women's basketball team has been knocked out of the NCAA Tournament, but the South Dakota State University team is playing on in the Women's National Invitation Tournament.
The women's basketball teams from the University of North Dakota and the University of South Dakota are just hours from finding out who they will play in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
The University of South Dakota has launched a national search for a new head men's basketball coach.
The University of South Dakota has set May 12 as the date to break ground for $66 million worth of new athletic facilities.
A man who ran a tax refund scam with several members of the University of South Dakota football team has been sentenced.
VERMILLION, S.D. (AP) — University of South Dakota standout linebacker Tyler Starr has accepted an invitation to play in the 89th East-West Shrine Game.