- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - University Of Southern California
A man who shot and wounded four people outside of a Halloween party on the University of Southern California campus was sentenced Friday to 40 years to life in prison.
A Buddhist order has donated $6.6 million to the University of Southern California to promote the study of Japanese religions and culture at the university.
Emergency crews have responded to a gunshot victim in South Los Angeles.
A 21-year-old man has been convicted of attempted murder for a shooting that wounded four people outside a Halloween party on the University of Southern California campus last year.
One of two men charged in the 2012 fatal shootings of two Chinese graduate students pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of first-degree murder and was immediately sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
A prominent orthopedic spinal surgeon turned philanthropist has donated $50 million to the University of Southern California to fund a bioscience center, the school announced Monday.
A University of South California political science professor was captured on video calling former President George W. Bush lazy, stupid and incompetent — a mentally unstable man who wasted his youth on drugs and alcohol.
An argument between party crashers outside a Halloween bash at the University of Southern California late Wednesday ended with a shooting that critically injured one man, wounded three and triggered a campus-wide phone-email-text alert for students to shelter in place.
He's been a governor, a movie star and the world's greatest bodybuilder, but Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't done yet.
He's been a governor, a movie star and the world's greatest body builder, but Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't done yet.