- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - University Of Southern California
Assemblywoman Lucy Flores announced her candidacy Saturday in the high-stakes race for Nevada lieutenant governor, pledging to be a voice for the middle class.
John Isner and Marin Cilic notched quarterfinal victories Friday night to set up a semi-final match at the ATP World Tour Delray Beach Open.
Underneath the big paychecks and custom suits, young Wall Streeters struggle with stress, depression and wondering what it's all for.
Crews began pouring concrete Saturday to lay the foundation for the tallest building to be constructed west of the Mississippi - and they're hoping it's one for the history books.
Emergency crews have responded to a gunshot victim in South Los Angeles.
Campus police are investigating fliers with profane, racist and sexist language that have been distributed at the University of Southern California and the University of California, Los Angeles.
A 21-year-old man has been convicted of attempted murder for a shooting that wounded four people outside a Halloween party on the University of Southern California campus last year.
At a time when a cellphone can guide you to your driveway, commercial pilots attempt to land at the wrong airport more often than most passengers realize or government officials admit, according to an Associated Press search of government safety data and news reports since the early 1990s.
About 1,100 students are making their debut as freshmen at the University of Maryland in the new spring term under an unusual arrangement that delayed their admission until space opened up at College Park.
One of two men charged in the 2012 fatal shootings of two Chinese graduate students pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of first-degree murder and was immediately sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.