- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - University Of Southern California
Zamperini is the subject of Laura Hillenbrand's best-selling book "Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption," which is being made into a movie directed by Angelina Jolie and is scheduled for a December release by Universal.
A man who shot and wounded four people outside of a Halloween party on the University of Southern California campus was sentenced Friday to 40 years to life in prison.
A Buddhist order has donated $6.6 million to the University of Southern California to promote the study of Japanese religions and culture at the university.
Emergency crews have responded to a gunshot victim in South Los Angeles.
A 21-year-old man has been convicted of attempted murder for a shooting that wounded four people outside a Halloween party on the University of Southern California campus last year.
One of two men charged in the 2012 fatal shootings of two Chinese graduate students pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of first-degree murder and was immediately sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
A prominent orthopedic spinal surgeon turned philanthropist has donated $50 million to the University of Southern California to fund a bioscience center, the school announced Monday.
A University of South California political science professor was captured on video calling former President George W. Bush lazy, stupid and incompetent — a mentally unstable man who wasted his youth on drugs and alcohol.
An argument between party crashers outside a Halloween bash at the University of Southern California late Wednesday ended with a shooting that critically injured one man, wounded three and triggered a campus-wide phone-email-text alert for students to shelter in place.
He's been a governor, a movie star and the world's greatest bodybuilder, but Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't done yet.