- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Topic - University Of Texas System
House panel finds grounds of impeachment against University of Texas System regent.
University of Texas System regent Wallace Hall may have committed impeachable offenses in his campaign to oust Bill Powers from the presidency of the system's flagship Austin university, according to a draft of a long-awaited legislative committee report.
The University of Texas at El Paso is now a tobacco-free campus.
University of Texas System Chancellor Francisco Cigarroa says he will resign as leader of the 15-campus system and return full-time to his medical practice as a surgeon.
University of Texas regents Sunday ordered a review of policies regarding inappropriate relationships between employees and students after a two-hour, private telephone meeting to discuss incidents involving assistant football coach Major Applewhite and former women's head track coach Bev Kearney.