- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
University Of Texas
Latest University Of Texas Items
Maroon bluebonnets will be allowed to remain on the University of Texas campus in Austin after mysteriously appearing in the shadow of the UT Tower.
Officials at the University of Texas in Austin say they intend to pluck the maroon bluebonnets that have mysteriously appeared in the shadow of the UT Tower.
Before University of Texas system Chancellor Francisco Cigarroa announced he would retire, embattled system Regent Wallace Hall Jr. accused him of dereliction of duty, emails show.
A smattering of green sprouting through brown leaves blanketing the ground among barren trees at a North Texas park signal the colorful display that will soon come with the spring wildflower season, which experts say should feature good showings in parts of the state.
The dean of the new medical school in South Texas said Wednesday he will concentrate on producing doctors interested in remaining in the medically underserved region.
Thieves have stolen nearly $55,000 worth of new computers from a storage area at the University of Texas in Austin.
Ice-glazed roads caused dozens of wrecks Tuesday as a line of moisture combined with frigid temperatures put normally balmy Central and Southeast Texas in the deep freeze for the second time in less than a week.
The Houston-based Mulva Family Foundation has pledged $60 million to the University of Texas in Austin.
The University of Texas has named a dean for its medical school, the first to be established by a tier-one university in decades, according to a published report.