- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
University Of Texas
Latest University Of Texas Items
An alarm must have gone off somewhere, signaling former President George W. Bush to step out of his polite, self-imposed exile and back onto public radar. Indeed, Mr. Bush makes a noteworthy debut Tuesday evening, joining NBC "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno, the sole late night guy who wears an American flag pin.
A gay-parenting study condemned by gay activists is about to undergo more scrutiny: A Florida judge this week said internal emails related to the study must be turned over to a gay activist who is looking for evidence to have the study officially discredited and retracted.
Jordan Spieth followed the flight of his tee shot on the par-3 sixth hole at Sheshan International, and his amateur partners took great interest just watching his body language. Finally, he offered the slightest slump of his shoulders when he saw the outcome.
The Supreme Court seemed prepared Tuesday to uphold a voter-approved ban on taking account of race in college admissions.
Some of president's key goals hang in balance. The eventual resolution to the government shutdown and debt-ceiling standoff carries serious consequences for the U.S. economy, but it also could make or break President Obama's second-term agenda.
A few days after Alabama won the 2013 national championship, a University of Texas regent and a former regent talked with Nick Saban's agent about the possibility of the Crimson Tide coach replacing Longhorns coach Mack Brown, The Associated Press has learned.
It was American law enforcement's "We're going to need a bigger boat" moment.
Racial preferences no longer serve a need
Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, a son of Vice President Joseph R. Biden, is due to fly home from the hospital with his famous father aboard Air Force Two on Thursday.