- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
University Of Texas
Latest University Of Texas Items
A federal appeals court panel has ruled that the University of Texas can continue using race in its undergraduate admissions.
A study claiming better wellbeing among children of same-sex couples was based on data that merits "healthy scepticism" due to "suspect science" such as selective surveying, a sociology professor has said.
The University of Texas System will create an institute in South Texas focused on the Americas and has tapped the outgoing president of the University of Texas-Brownsville to lead it.
University of Texas System Regent Wallace Hall says the chairman's call for him to resign is a shameful ambush in a letter that could raise tensions on the board.
Ryan Murray was fishing in Rocky Creek last summer when he looked up and saw something strange. Something white was poking out of the side of the creek embankment on his parents' ranch in northeastern Burnet County. It was about the size of a cigarette, but it didn't look like a rock.
University of Texas System Regent Wallace Hall has told the Board of Regents chairman that he won't resign despite the chairman's call for him to step down.
Embattled University of Texas System Regent Wallace Hall is returning to work after lawmakers this week found grounds to impeach him.
Gov. Rick Perry on Wednesday gave University of Texas regents pause on raising tuition for in-state students ahead of discussions that could have bumped the average semester cost at the flagship Austin campus past $5,000.
A Texas House panel on Monday found grounds for impeachment against University of Texas System Regent Wallace Hall over his relentless efforts to get the Austin flagship campus president fired, the initial step in what could be the first removal of a governor-appointed official in state history.