- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - University Of Virginia
The Virginia Supreme Court on Thursday rejected a conservative group's attempt to obtain a University of Virginia climate researcher's emails.
The dean of the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia is returning to the faculty in 2015.
Graduating students at the University of Virginia will give presentations on their work to the public for the first time since the mid-1800s.
The University of Virginia will honor retired director of operations and maintenance Jay Klingel as part of its Founder's Day activities.
University of Virginia President Teresa A. Sullivan wants a more diverse student body, so she's writing to 80 high school principals in low-income areas of the state.
The University of Virginia plans to hold a memorial service this week for Dr. Richard Edlich, who founded the school's Burn and Wound Healing Center.
In a story March 4 about an appeals court affirming the second-degree murder conviction of former University of Virginia lacrosse player, The Associated Press reported the victim's family had sued U.Va. and athletics employees. That lawsuit had been withdrawn and a second one is still pending.
Attorneys for the Chevy Chase, Md., man argued that Huguely was denied his 6th Amendment right to counsel when one of his lawyers fell ill during his February 2012 trial in Charlottesville.
Students who live on campus at the University of Virginia will pay more for housing and dining.
The University of Virginia and Monticello are offering an open online course about Thomas Jefferson.
A University of Virginia graduate's private foundation is giving $10 million to the school to support its new Data Science Institute.
University of Virginia President Teresa A. Sullivan has donated her mother's nursing cape to the university's nursing school.
University of Virginia officials outlined the university's efforts to attract high-achieving, low-income students at a White House summit.
A Virginia landmark will be transformed into a construction zone this spring as it undergoes a restoration.
The University of Virginia physics professor has jumped head-first into the brave new world of Massive Open Online Courses, more commonly known as MOOCs, that supporters claim -- and skeptics fear -- is on the brink of revolutionizing the way postsecondary education is conducted.