- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest University Place Items
Cancelled and out-of-state insurance plans would be allowed in Washington under a Senate proposal heard in committee on Tuesday.
Russell Investments chief economist Mike Dueker was found dead Thursday, and police said it appeared he had taken his own life by jumping from a ramp near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
For the first time since before Chambers Bay hosted the U.S. Amateur in 2010, Matt Allen isn't explaining to golfers why a temporary green is being used or why a path is blocked off for construction equipment.
A homicide in Northwest D.C. on Wednesday involved at least two youths who were in the custody of the Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services, according to Councilman Jim Graham's office.