- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Urban Meyer Items
With less than 72 hours before No. 4 Ohio State plays at California, the status of injured Buckeyes quarterback Braxton Miller is still uncertain.
Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller has a sprained left knee that sent him to the sidelines on Saturday.
Urban Meyer shook up things on conversions early in No. 2 Ohio State's 40-20 victory over Buffalo on Saturday.
Hours after it was ranked No. 2 in the preseason poll by The Associated Press, Ohio State suspended two more of its top players.
By every measure, Urban Meyer's first season at Ohio State was a smashing success. The Buckeyes won all 12 games, and Braxton Miller developed into a superstar quarterback along the way.
Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde was suspended Tuesday for at least three games and will be required to meet additional obligations before he plays again for the Buckeyes.
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says running back Carlos Hyde is suspended for at least the first three games of the regular season and will be required to meet additional obligations before he plays again for the Buckeyes.
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says he will make a decision about running back Carlos Hyde once he evaluates the facts surrounding the case.
Urban Meyer was hailed as a savior when he agreed to take over Ohio State in the wake of the tattoo scandal that sullied the program. That support became even more frenzied when he coached the Buckeyes to a 12-0 record in his first season.