- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Uruguay Items
Uruguay striker Diego Forlan says he is leaving Brazilian club Internacional to play for Cerezo Osaka in Japan.
Paris Saint-Germain's hopes of a domestic treble are over after a surprise 2-1 home defeat by Montpellier in the French Cup on Wednesday.
Diego Lugano scored his first goal for West Bromwich Albion to rescue a 1-1 draw against Everton on Monday in new manager Pepe Mel's first Premier League game in charge.
The Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to South America from April 24-29.
PARIS (AP) — Big-spending Paris Saint-Germain may not be splashing any cash this transfer window, with coach Laurent Blanc saying he is happy with the squad he has.
Spain is at the top of the year-end FIFA rankings for the sixth straight year.
For about an hour, much of the planet will come to a dead stop, all eyes and attention glued to four bowls of what look an awful lot like pingpong balls. A lottery that could make someone rich beyond his or her wildest dreams? No, though some would argue this can bring even more happiness.
One of the worst finals in World Cup history _ Spain vs. the Netherlands _ will be reprised in one of the first games of the 2014 edition.
Defending champion Spain will play its opening 2014 World Cup game against the Netherlands, a repeat of the ill-tempered 2010 final, while host Brazil faces a relatively easy path to the knockout stage after Friday's draw.