- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
U.S. Air Force
Latest U.S. Air Force Items
80 US Air Force personnel now in Chad to aid search for kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls.
Two Chinese fishermen recovering in California are badly burned but alert and attempting to communicate after an explosion on their vessel far off Mexico's coast.
A plane with a disabled ground warning system inadvertently veered over land in Colombia while conducting drug surveillance last fall and crashed into a hill, killing four people aboard, according to a U.S. Air Force report released Wednesday.
NATO's top military commander in Europe, drafting countermoves to the Russian military threat against Ukraine, said Wednesday they could include deployment of American troops to alliance member states in Eastern Europe now feeling at risk.
China’s military last week conducted the first flight test of a new ultra-high speed missile vehicle aimed at delivering warheads through U.S. missile defenses, Pentagon officials said.
LONDON (AP) — Police say the bodies of four U.S. Air Force crew members have been recovered from the site of a helicopter crash in eastern England.
LONDON (AP) — US defense official: 4 US Air Force crew members killed in helicopter crash in England.
LONDON (AP) — US Air Force says one of its Pave-Hawk helicopters has crashed in England.
Mark it on your calendars: The U.S. Air Force aims to have laser-based fighter jets by 2030.