- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
U.S. Air Force
Latest U.S. Air Force Items
American and European politicians are boycotting the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi to protest Russian moves in Ukraine. But disabled athletes from Washington, Oregon and Idaho plan to compete in the Olympic host city as scheduled starting this weekend.
The Air Force Academy in Colorado was investigating whether 40 freshman cadets cheated in a chemistry class by copying portions of a lab assignment.
Oftentimes, confronting the monster under the bed only to discover that it's not such a monster after all is the best approach. The same could also possibly be said about confronting the issue most people don't want to talk about - suicide, specifically suicide prevention and awareness.
Billionaire Elon Musk's Calif.-based SpaceX is on the verge of entering a new frontier — spy satellites.
A much-awaited space shuttle display is opening at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force near Dayton.
The U.S. Air Force says a new $20.8 million supercomputer will nearly double the computing power at Ohio's largest military base.
It's been 45 years since Aberdeen's Leland Sorensen clung to a thin steel cable as he was lowered into the jungle canopy of Southeast Asia. As a member of the elite U.S. Air Force para-rescue jump team, it was his job to drop from a helicopter into hostile territory to rescue downed pilots during the Vietnam War.
A southwest Ohio university is offering intensive training for nursing in flight and in disasters.
A New Mexico couple is apologizing through a court-ordered newspaper ad for defrauding the U.S. Air Force.