- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - U.S. Airways Center In Phoenix
Bradley Beal scored seven of the last eight points for the Wizards to pull away for the victory and get his team back to .500 for the fifth time this season.
Want to break the world record for longest basketball shot? You're going to have to beat Harlem Globetrotter Corey "Thunder" Law's feat of 109 feet, 9 inches, which he made Thursday at U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix.