- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Us Airways Items
Passengers aboard a US Airways flight were advised to get tested for tuberculosis after they landed in a Phoenix airport Saturday night because of a sick man on board.
Passengers aboard a US Airways flight in Philadelphia on Wednesday banded together in support for a legally blind man who was kicked off the plane for his unruly guide dog.
The Justice Department says it has reached an agreement to allow American Airlines and US Airways to merge, creating the world's biggest airline.
The Department of Transportation has fined US Airways $1.2 million for not providing adequate wheelchair access for disabled passengers.
With many of its lawyers on furlough during the government shutdown, the Justice Department on Tuesday sought to delay a long-running False Claims Act case accusing a company of fraud to win millions of dollars in hurricane-reconstruction work.
US Airways and American Airlines employees from across the country gathered outside the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday afternoon, raising their voices and their signs to demand the Justice Department stop blocking the companies' $11 billion merger.
Why does the Obama administration claim it wants you to pay less for your airline ticket, but more for the shrimp you buy?
The owner of the World Trade Center wants billions more in compensation from the airlines whose planes were flown into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.
Brittney Griner and Elena Delle Donne put on a quite a show to cap off an impressive opening weekend for the WNBA.