- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Latest Us Airways Items
Airlines are still tallying up the damage from this winter's storms, but solid demand for travel means they are likely to weather the rocky start to 2014 in good shape.
So the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jet well into its flight Saturday morning over the South China Sea has led aviation experts to assume that whatever happened was quick and left the pilots no time to place a distress call.
U.S. Airways plans to begin offering a daily flight between Yeager Airport and Philadelphia International Airport in June.
New nonstop flights to Charlotte, N.C., are coming this summer to Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City.
The Phoenix Suns might be excused for their defensive lapses. They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.
New Orleans forward Tyreke Evans was a late arrival for Friday night's game against Phoenix because he was stuck in an elevator at the team hotel.
American Airlines has ended its policy of extending special fares to passengers who must book a last-minute flight because of a relative's death.
American Airlines is moving its operations from one part of Sky Harbor International Airport to another in Phoenix to be in the same terminal with merger partner US Airways.
US Airways says there are no injuries and only minor damage after one of its jets scraped a parked deicing truck with its wing tip at Boston's Logan International Airport.