- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Us Airways Items
US Airways announced that the employee who inadvertently sent out a picture of a naked woman posed in a sexual situation with a toy airplane in a Twitter reply to a complaining customer will not be fired.
US Airways has apologized several times for sending out a tweet that included a pornographic picture of a woman engaged in a sexual act with a Boeing 777 model — a very embarrassing response to a female customer who complained about a delayed flight.
Airline travelers are adjusting to constant turbulence in frequent-flier programs.
A suburban Philadelphia casino has partnered with US Airways on a promotion that will allow gamblers to earn airline miles.
Two passengers aboard a US Airways flight bound for Phoenix jumped into action on Tuesday when a baby stopped breathing.
A US Airways jet bound from Florida to Phoenix has safely diverted to Houston after a baby on board became sick.
American Airlines has ended its policy of extending special fares to passengers who must book a last-minute flight because of a relative's death.
American Airlines is moving its operations from one part of Sky Harbor International Airport to another in Phoenix to be in the same terminal with merger partner US Airways.
American Airlines executives are working to add new destinations from Charlotte as the newly merged company integrates its routes with US Airways.