- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
U.S. Army Air Corps
Latest U.S. Army Air Corps Items
The thought that would change Bob Baden's life came to him while he was in the U.S. Army Air Corps, shortly after he was transferred to New Guinea in 1943 to help defend against the Japanese invasion.
American author Harry Harrison, whose space-age spoofs delighted generations of science fiction fans, has died, a friend said Wednesday. He was 87.
The late Chinese scientist and defector Qian Xuesen won lavish praise from Chinese Communist Party leaders in early December on 100th anniversary of his birth.