- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
U.S. Army Reserve
Latest U.S. Army Reserve Items
The Defense Department came under fire Thursday for a U.S. Army Reserve presentation that classified Catholics and Evangelical Protestants as "extremist" religious groups alongside al Qaeda and the Ku Klux Klan.
The Army would lose more than 100,000 soldiers if Congress does not avert automatic defense budget cuts due to occur in two weeks, the Army's chief of staff said Friday.
Dear Sgt Shaft: I'm a retired Navy vet, and I understand that spouses may be buried in the same plot at a national cemetery. If my spouse predeceases me, can she still be interred until I pass on?
William Donald Schaefer, the voluble and flamboyant former mayor and governor who towered over Maryland politics for four decades, died Monday night at his home at the Charlestown retirement community outside Baltimore.