- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
u.s. bankruptcy court
Latest u.s. bankruptcy court Items
The Dallas Stars have signed an agreement to sell the team to Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi and have filed a prepackaged bankruptcy plan to help facilitate the transaction.
Patricia Kluge, a onetime socialite who had entertained the rich and famous at her sprawling Virginia estate in the 1980s and later tried her hand at building up a national winemaking business, has filed for personal bankruptcy protection with her husband.
Former Virginia socialite and winemaker Patricia Kluge and her husband have filed for personal bankruptcy protection after failing to reach a settlement with several banks.
The musicians known as the Fabulous Philadelphians are feeling more drab than fab about their management these days.
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn, Dish Network and a pair of liquidation firms are among the bidders for video-rental chain Blockbuster in an auction Tuesday morning at U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York.
A lawyer for the trustee trying to recover money for the victims of the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme says negotiations have ended to settle a lawsuit filed against the New York Mets owners and their affiliated companies.
A Las Vegas nightclub owned by "Desperate Housewives" actress Eva Longoria has filed for bankruptcy, saying it owes nearly $5.7 million.
The Glendale City Council has approved a new lease for the Phoenix Coyotes, clearing the way for sale of the team by the NHL to Chicago businessman Matt Hulsizer.
A U.S. bankruptcy court judge has approved a request by the Honolulu Symphony to liquidate, bringing an end to the nation's oldest symphony west of the Rocky Mountains.