- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
U.S. Chamber Of Commerce
Latest U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Items
After two years of vociferous conflict over health care and financial regulations, President Obama and the nation's top business lobby — the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — have entered into something of a detente.
Democrats on Sunday renewed their attacks, accusing the U.S. Chamber of Commerce of using foreign money to influence midterm races, despite the Obama administration's acknowledgment that it had no evidence the charge was true.
Republican strategist Karl Rove on Sunday chastised President Obama for accusing the U.S. Chamber of Commerce of soliciting foreign money to influence midterm races.
During the worst of the economic crisis, the nation's most powerful business lobby pleaded with Congress to prop up financial institutions and stimulate the economy with hundreds of billions of dollars in borrowed money.
The Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday approved changes that make it easier for shareholders to nominate directors of public companies.
Eight months after he called for action on a string of stalled free-trade deals, the president battles fierce opposition from his own party and concerns over a rising trade deficit.
Thompson's record in perspective