- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
U.S. Coast Guard
Latest U.S. Coast Guard Items
The U.S. Coast Guard says it rescued two men whose snowmobiles crashed through the ice about a mile from shore on Saginaw Bay near Bay City.
The U.S. Coast Guard is beginning to break the ice on Lake Superior and officials say the process will be difficult this year.
The U.S. Coast Guard says that 10 migrants found floating on a pair of vessels near Florida this week have been repatriated to Cuba.
U.S. Coast Guard officials say they have suspended their search for a man who apparently slipped into the ocean from a fishing boat nearly 60 miles south of Mobile Bay.
The owner of the Ambassador Bridge is asking a judge to stop the U.S. Coast Guard from giving a permit for a new bridge connecting Michigan and Ontario.
The New Hampshire Transportation Department says an oil tanker struck a pier at the Memorial Bridge that connects the state to Maine, and there's no apparent damage to the bridge itself.
The family of a 21-year-old Rice University student who went missing while on spring break in Panama City Beach is asking the public to continue looking for him.
A Canadian refueling ship disabled by an engine fire pulled into Pearl Harbor under tow Thursday morning with nearly 300 sailors aboard.
A dog missing since last month that was rescued several miles from land on the ice of Lake St. Clair by a U.S. Coast Guard crew has been reunited with his owners.