- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
U.S. Coast Guard
Latest U.S. Coast Guard Items
Kentucky transportation officials are suing seven members of the crew of a cargo ship that struck and collapsed part of a bridge over the Tennessee River two years ago, causing millions in damage and diverting traffic for four months.
Some of the officers who command major cutters for the U.S. Coast Guard are meeting this week at the Coast Guard Academy in New London
The U.S. Coast Guard says $122 million worth of cocaine seized in nine operations off Central America has been brought to San Diego.
The crew of a U.S. Coast Guard cutter that rescued a dog from ice on Lake St. Clair is giving the animal an appropriate name: "Lucky."
Federal authorities in Puerto Rico have seized $30 million worth of cocaine and charged two men with drug smuggling.
State highway officials have closed the La. Highway 77 bridge over the Intracoastal Waterway after a barge slammed into the bridge over the weekend.
The U.S. Coast Guard has dropped off more than $12 million of cocaine in St. Petersburg.
The U.S. Coast Guard says a helicopter from its air station in Traverse City, Mich., had flight control problems and made an emergency landing on Wisconsin's Washington Island.
The U.S. Coast Guard routinely violates its procedures and regulations intended to protect service members from erroneous discharges for personality or adjustment disorders, a veterans group and Yale Law School students alleged Thursday.