- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
U.S. Coast Guard
Latest U.S. Coast Guard Items
A U.S. Coast Guard station that watches over western Lake Erie led the nation in drunken boating arrests last year.
The U.S. Coast Guard has canceled plans to break ice in Saginaw Bay this weekend.
The Tennessee Senate has voted to allow the state to electrocute death row inmates if lethal injection drugs cannot be obtained.
Authorities on Thursday called off the search for two men who fell off a Mississippi River barge that overturned in northeastern Arkansas earlier this week, saying both are presumed to have been killed.
Authorities carried on their search Wednesday for two men reported missing in the Mississippi River a day earlier after a barge carrying tons of steel coil flipped and sank while moored at a terminal in northeast Arkansas.
Supporters of a ferry that would go back and forth between Iowa and Illinois say they're waiting for approval from the U.S. Coast Guard.
U.S. Coast Guard officials say a grounded container vessel has prompted a traffic restriction on the Mobile Ship Channel.
The U.S. Coast Guard has rescued three people from a burning boat off Southampton, Long Island.
Authorities say more than 200,000 pounds of oil-soaked sand and debris have been removed from Texas shorelines two weeks after a collision in the Houston Ship Channel.