- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
U.S. Coast Guard
Latest U.S. Coast Guard Items
More feedback from the public is needed before plans for a 20-foot-tall U.S. Coast Guard helicopter sculpture can move forward, according to parks and recreation commissioners in Traverse City.
The Coast Guard has suspended its search for a final missing person after a 24-foot motorboat believed to be carrying 12 migrants capsized off the southeastern coast of Florida, killing at least four people.
Officials say Coast Guard search-and-rescue crews are searching for two people after the Royal Netherlands Navy rescued seven suspected migrants and recovered three dead bodies earlier off the east coast of Florida.
About 200 to 300 gallons of diesel fuel spilled into the Detroit River while a U.S. Coast Guard ship was taking on fuel, officials said.
Officials say a Coast Guard helicopter crew medically evacuated an injured cruise ship passenger off Florida's east coast.
Four members of the British Royal Air Force have arrived at a Texas port after a bulk freighter rescued them when the rudder on their boat broke while trying to row across the Atlantic.
A federal lawsuit that claims Lockport-based Bollinger Shipyards made false statements about the structural strength of the U.S. Coast Guard cutters it was hired to modify is bound for court again.
Carnival Cruise Lines is returning to the Port of Baltimore.
The U.S. Coast Guard sent out an emergency response team Wednesday to scour the waters off Cuba for a crew member who fell off the Celebrity Cruise Ship Constellation.