- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
U.S. Department Of Defense
Latest U.S. Department Of Defense Items
The body of a fallen Marine from Minnesota has been returned to American soil.
The body of a fallen Marine from Minnesota is being returned to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware.
Police officers tasked with keeping students safe in one of Utah's largest school districts have been given a tool they think could save lives if a gunman attacks - AR15 and M16 rifles.
Arnold "The Terminator" Schwarzenegger quietly slipped into town to test drive some of the military vehicles at Oshkosh Corp.
The new public-private digital manufacturing lab planned for Chicago will mean 50 to 70 jobs for the city, a professor involved in the project says, but potentially far-reaching innovation for dozens of companies involved.
Nearly a third of Reserve Officers Training Corps units at Texas colleges are no longer producing enough officers and are facing federal scrutiny that could lead to cutbacks.
A former Columbus police officer has pleaded guilty to misappropriating and selling surplus property the police department received through a U.S. Department of Defense surplus equipment program.
Hubert Armstrong said he feels as if, for most of his life, luck has been on his side.
A memorial service will be held this week for one of three airmen from Holloman Air Force Base killed in a car accident last month in Alamogordo.