- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
U.S. District Court In Louisville
Latest U.S. District Court In Louisville Items
U.S. home builders are growing a little less pessimistic about the depressed housing market after seeing more people say they might be open to buying a home this year.
The attorney for the woman convicted of trying to extort University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino says prosecution witnesses may have lied during trial.