- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - U.S. District Court In Portland
A Lewiston man has pleaded guilty to stealing packages of prescription drugs sent to veterans while he worked for United Parcel Service.
A Berwick man has pleaded guilty in federal court to participating in a series of bank robberies in New Hampshire and Maine.
A native of Guatemala charged with stealing the identity of a Texas man to obtain a Maine identification card, collect welfare benefits and get a job has pleaded guilty to some charges.
A Scarborough man prosecutors say used the proceeds from his oxycodone distribution ring to finance a strip club has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
A Portland man has been sentenced to 10 months in prison for his role in a scheme to sell fake federal documents to immigrants living illegally in the U.S.
The American Civil Liberties Union asked an Oregon federal court judge on Wednesday to review the constitutionality of the federal government's use of warrantless subpoenas.
A small technology company based in Portland, Maine, has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Microsoft over elements included in Windows 8.