- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - U.S District Court
A man charged with stealing a pistol from a Greenwood firearms dealer is scheduled for sentencing this month and another is set to be sentenced in the case in March.
Former NFL player and assistant coach Corwin Brown, who suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound after a police standoff in 2011, has sued the league over concussions sustained during his eight-year playing career, according to the complaint obtained by The Washington Times.