- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
U.S District Court
Latest U.S District Court Items
A man charged with stealing a pistol from a Greenwood firearms dealer is scheduled for sentencing this month and another is set to be sentenced in the case in March.
Former NFL player and assistant coach Corwin Brown, who suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound after a police standoff in 2011, has sued the league over concussions sustained during his eight-year playing career, according to the complaint obtained by The Washington Times.