- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
U.S. Embassy In Ankara
Latest U.S. Embassy In Ankara Items
Turkish police seized nearly 50 pounds of plastic explosives and arrested 12 in connection with what they believe was a bomb plot on the U.S. Embassy in Ankara.
ABC's "World News," once a leader in innovative journalism and international news, has become a program that provides predictable coverage, with only a few reporters apparently leaving the office to cover stories.
A leftist militant group in Turkey has claimed responsibility for the suicide attack on the U.S. Embassy in Ankara. The outlawed Revolutionary People's Liberation Party-Front, or DHKP-C, did so Saturday in a statement posted on a website linked to the group.
The suicide bomber who struck the U.S. Embassy in Ankara spent several years in prison on terrorism charges but was released on probation after being diagnosed with a hunger strike-related brain disorder, officials said Saturday.