- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
U.S. Embassy In Berlin
Latest U.S. Embassy In Berlin Items
Why is the President turning America into an all-seeing surveillance state?
It's a dangerous world for U.S. diplomats. But the last thing a nation beset by the "ugly American" stereotype needs is ugly American embassies. The State Department is now promising to reconcile enhanced security with design in its aggressive new overseas building program. It's about time, say its critics.
Germany's aerospace center denied Monday that it is working with the United States on a $270 million high-tech secret spy program, insisting that its plans for a high-resolution optical satellite have purely scientific and security uses.