- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
U.S. Embassy In China
Latest U.S. Embassy In China Items
Both presidential candidates are trying to outdo each other on who is tougher against China. President Obama claims Mitt Romney outsourced American jobs to Chinese factories, while Mr. Romney argues that Mr. Obama hasn't done enough on China's cheating trade practices. Both miss the point: China and the United States need to work together to obtain stability and peace in the world. In short, the U.S. and China are married and must get along -- divorce is not an option.
For months now, we have listened to Democrats, from the president down to Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, repeat the lie that presidential contender Mitt Romney and other Republicans are waging a "war on women."