- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - U.S. Embassy In Tel Aviv
An al Qaeda attack on the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv on Wednesday has been thwarted by Israeli authorities.
A senior Israeli lawmaker is complaining to the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv over the State Department's refusal to issue a visa for another Israeli legislator who once belonged to an outlawed political party on the U.S. terrorist list.