- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
U.S. Federal Government
Latest U.S. Federal Government Items
The U.S. federal government filed a lawsuit against Sprint Communications Inc. in a San Francisco court, alleging the company charged law enforcement agencies $21 million too much for wiretapping services.
While continuing to cast doubt on the credibility of Standard & Poor's, several Democrats on Sunday said there is an even greater culprit in the downgrade of the nation's credit rating: the tea party.
Nokia Inc., the world's largest maker of cell phones, spent $150,000 in the second quarter to lobby the U.S. federal government on patents, the use of minerals from rebel-held mines in the Congo and other issues, according to a disclosure report.