- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - U.S. Fleet Forces
The Navy on Thursday censured four senior officers of the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise and cautioned dozens of junior officers and enlisted sailors over lewd videos made several years ago on the ship to entertain the crew.
The Navy permanently removed a senior officer from command of an aircraft carrier Tuesday because of raunchy comedy videos he made and showed to the crew several years ago.