- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
U.S. General Services Administration
Latest U.S. General Services Administration Items
The U.S. Green Building Council, the controversial nonprofit whose green building standards are mandated by 14 federal agencies, as well as 34 state governments, and in excess of 440 municipalities, is the cornerstone of a widespread taxpayer shakedown.
A former Air Force One has gone on the market.
A top federal judge said if he and his colleagues had known the economy was going to be this bad, they might not have picked an oceanfront resort and spa in Hawaii as the site for a big judicial conference this month.
Susan Brita, deputy administrator of the U.S. General Services Administration, who emerged as a whistleblower star for her role in uncovering an $800,000 taxpayer-funded Las Vegas conference, was herself a participant in a similar taxpayer-funded event just a few weeks later.