- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
U.S. Global Leadership Coalition
Latest U.S. Global Leadership Coalition Items
Sen. John McCain sang the praises of Vice President Joseph R. Biden, touting his many positives at a ceremony to recognize the White House's contribution to foreign aid.
A key senator says the Federal Aviation Administration could face another shutdown because lawmakers haven't resolved a labor issue that is holding up passage of a long-term funding bill for the agency.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Tuesday urged Congress to pass three stalled trade deals before its summer recess, calling the agreements vital to U.S. economic and strategic interests.
Former Homeland Security chief Tom Ridge said Tuesday that fellow Republican Michele Bachmann, the Minnesota congresswoman who has been surging in the 2012 GOP presidential sweepstakes in recent weeks, was unelectable and unqualified to be commander in chief.