- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
Latest U.S. Highway Items
The state highway department has set a new date for a public meeting on proposals to improve safety and traffic flow along U.S. Highway 190 between Interstate 12 and the Claiborne Hill overpass in Covington.
The Mandeville City Council has approved a resolution asking the state to amend its contract with the company that is widening of U.S. Highway 190 to speed up the project.
An almost-finished ribbon of pavement to provide an uninterrupted four-lane link from U.S. Highway 45 in Tupelo to Interstate 55 in Batesville is projected to open in mid-June.
Officials say a repair and repaving project will force closure of a portion of U.S. Highway 75 in southeast Nebraska.