- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
Latest U.S. Highway Items
The city of Hernando will apply for a $100,000 outdoor recreation grant from the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks to get started a new skate park.
Work is scheduled to resume next week on U.S. Highway 77 from Nebraska Highway 112 to Beatrice.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol is investigating a crash on U.S. Highway 61 that claimed the life of a 20-year-old Natchez man.
The state has hired marksmen to shoot feral hogs from helicopters at two wildlife management areas in south Louisiana.
The decision was not quite like turning back 250 feet short of the summit of Mount Everest - but I still believe it was the right choice.
A 29-year-old Palisade woman involved in a crash in western Colorado that killed a man on a cross-country bicycling trip is now facing several drug charges.
Monroe Mayor Jamie Mayo dropped two big surprises during the state of the city address Thursday: his plans to build a new arena, and that he is a distant cousin of entertainer Jennifer Hudson.
Elko County Undersheriff Clair Morris says a homicide victim found last month about 3 miles south of Jackpot may have been killed in a domestic dispute.
Local flooding and washed-out roads have prompted travel warnings from officials in Kimball County and other parts of the Nebraska Panhandle.