- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest U.S. Highway Items
The state highway department has set a new date for a public meeting on proposals to improve safety and traffic flow along U.S. Highway 190 between Interstate 12 and the Claiborne Hill overpass in Covington.
The Mandeville City Council has approved a resolution asking the state to amend its contract with the company that is widening of U.S. Highway 190 to speed up the project.
An almost-finished ribbon of pavement to provide an uninterrupted four-lane link from U.S. Highway 45 in Tupelo to Interstate 55 in Batesville is projected to open in mid-June.
Officials say a repair and repaving project will force closure of a portion of U.S. Highway 75 in southeast Nebraska.