- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - U.S. House Committee
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. left the Mayo Clinic on Tuesday after his second treatment for bipolar disorder there since he took a leave of absence in June.
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. has left the Mayo Clinic, where he was being treated for bipolar disorder for the second time since taking a leave of absence in June.
The chairman of a U.S. House committee with oversight of D.C. affairs proposed a plan on Thursday that allows the District to spend its local funds on its terms by insulating it from federal budget squabbles on Capitol Hill.
The United Farm Workers union says Stephen Colbert (kohl-BEHR') will visit Capitol Hill on Friday to testify at a U.S. House committee hearing on farm workers who are illegal immigrants.