- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - U.S. Immigration And Customs Enforcement
The Crime Museum in Washington is opening a new exhibit with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency about the work behind homeland security.
U.S authorities on Tuesday returned one of the world's most wanted stolen artworks and two other pieces to the Indian government - staging the celebration after a monthlong clash over the arrest and strip search of an Indian diplomat in New York.
Canada's Research In Motion says the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency will launch a pilot program with its smartphones using its new operating system BlackBerry 10, likely in January.
A looming deportation order could complicate a Salvadoran woman's federal lawsuit alleging race discrimination by two Frederick County sheriff's deputies, a Latino civil-rights group said Wednesday.
Arrests of illegal immigrant workers have dropped precipitously under President Obama, according to figures released Wednesday.