- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - U.S. Immigration And Customs Enforcement
Canada's Research In Motion says the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency will launch a pilot program with its smartphones using its new operating system BlackBerry 10, likely in January.
A looming deportation order could complicate a Salvadoran woman's federal lawsuit alleging race discrimination by two Frederick County sheriff's deputies, a Latino civil-rights group said Wednesday.
Arrests of illegal immigrant workers have dropped precipitously under President Obama, according to figures released Wednesday.