- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
U.S. Marine Corps
Latest U.S. Marine Corps Items
The automatic across-the-board spending cuts known as the sequester will force the U.S. Marine Corps to "cut into bone" this year, the Corps' commandant warned in a letter to troops and their families over the weekend.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My husband is buried at the RIverside National Cemetery. He died, April 25, 1987, and was interred May 12, 1987. What are the requirements for spouse burial?
Dear. Sgt. Shaft: I am writing you to ask for assistance in helping me in time of need.